- Four full-time offices staffed by Board Certified Ophthalmologists and Optometrists.
- Evening hours are available at all locations.
- Full time, 365 days/year, coverage for emergencies.
- Affiliations with Portsmouth Regional Hospital, Portsmouth Ambulatory Surgery Center, Exeter Hospital, Frisbie Memorial Hospital, & Wentworth-Douglass Hospital.
Comprehensive Services for Adults and Children
- Routine Eye Exams
- Contact Lenses including soft, disposable, gas permeable, bifocal and toric.
- Laser Vision Correction (Clear Advantage Vision Correction Center)
- Low Vision Rehabilitation
- Retinal diseases such as macular degeneration and diabetic eye disease
- Small incision, no-stitch cataract surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma
- Corneal transplantation
- Oculoplastic surgery
- Assessment of visual acuity relative to safe driving.
- Certified Ophthalmic Technicians
- Dry Eye Services – Ocular Surface Wellness Clinic
Full Service Optical Lab at Each Location
- Certified Opticians
- Wide array of up-to-date lenses and frames for glasses
- Expedient turnaround time
For the most current Insurance information, call 603-436-1773 and ask to speak with an Eyesight Insurance Specialist.