Dr. Renee Lynch (formerly Dr. Theroux) practices primary care optometry at Eyesight Ophthalmic Services in the Exeter and Portsmouth locations. She has a focus in ocular surface diseases, such as dry eye, and treats moderate to advanced cases in her Ocular Surface Wellness clinic in the Exeter office. She also provides pre and post refractive surgery care at Eyesight’s sister-company, Clear Advantage Vision Correction Center.
She received a Bachelor of Arts at Rutgers University in New Jersey. She received her optometric doctorate from the New England College of Optometry in Boston. She completed a residency in primary eye care and ocular disease at the Brockton VA Medical Center.
Her clinical refractive experience includes pre and post-operative care for PRK, Bladefree LASIK, and Visian ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens).
She enjoys traveling, camping and hiking with her husband, Patrick.
- BS, Rutgers University, New Brunswick
- OD, New England College of Optometry (NECO), Boston MA
- Residency, VA Medical, Brockton MA, Ocular Disease
- License in Optometry, NH, MA and PA
- American Optometric Association
- Co-President, NECO Public Health Club
Honors and Awards:
- Beta Sigma Kappa- National Optometric Honor Society
- Presidential Scholarship- The New England College of Optometry
- Co-President of the newly created Public Health Club at NECO- SY 2014-2015
- NECO’s The American Public Health Associations (APH A) liaison- new position that began SY 2014-2015
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- N. Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Kinley Beck, M.D.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Renee Lynch, O.D.
- Hilary A. Hamer, O.D.
- Dwight Arvidson, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Acquired Practices