Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D. joined Eyesight in 1986.
Dr. Szmyd resides in Rye, N.H. with his wife and two sons. In his leisure time he enjoys skiing, golfing, tennis, boating, reading and spending time with his family.
- BS, Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- MS, Epidemiology, Harvard University, School of Public Health, Boston, MA
- MD, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Internship: University Hospital, San Diego, CA
- Residency: New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Fellowship: Tufts-New England Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Clinical Instructor in Ophthalmology, Tufts-New England Medical Center, Boston, MA
- New England Ophthalmological Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- NH Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- N. Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Shilpa Desai, M.D.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Renee Theroux, O.D.
- Monisha Rajinikanth, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Acquired Practices