Dr. Christopher Turner joined Eyesight in 2004. In addition to primary care optometry, Dr. Turner also specializes in pre-operative and post-operative refractive care for LASIK, PRK, Bladefree LASIK and the Visian ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) at Eyesight’s sister company, Clear Advantage Vision Correction Center (www.ClearAdvantageLaser.com). He also provides low-vision care for the visually impaired.
Dr.’s Turner, McLoughlin and Theroux received specialized training at Dry Eye University for the care and treatment of ocular surface disease and dry eye management. All 3 of our doctors are using the most advanced technology and therapeutic methods available for the management of dry eyes. Our doctors use a “personalized” approach to treatment and understand that dry eye disease is a complex and multifactorial condition that requires not only treating the disease, but remedying the underlying factors causing the condition. Dr. Turner provides Dry Eye treatments at our Exeter office.
Dr. Turner and wife Jeanine, also a practicing optometrist, reside in Exeter, NH with their two children.
- BS, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
- OD, Southern College of Optometry, Memphis, TN
- Externships: Dr. Tony Stubits, Amelia Island, FL and Omni Eye Specialists, Aurora, CO
- Member, New Hampshire Optometric Association and American Optometric Association
- Former Member, Optometric Council on Refractive Technology
- ARBO – COPE Course Instructor and Administrator
- Affiliated Clinical Professor of Optometry – Southern College of Optometry (SCO)
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- N. Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Shilpa Desai, M.D.
- Kinley Beck, M.D.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Renee Theroux Lynch, O.D.
- Monisha Rajinikanth, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Acquired Practices