Dr. Sullivan is a board certified ophthalmologist and glaucoma specialist and graduated magna cum laude with a degree in chemistry from Darmouth College. After graduating from University of Michigan Medical School, he completed his residency in ophthalmology at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary followed by a fellowship at Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Sullivan has extensive experience in community service and volunteerism with in his local communities. He also is actively involved in clinical research where his articles and findings have been published in various journals and presented at multiple Ophthalmology meetings.
In an effort to better serve the need for ophthalmic care in the White Mountains region, Dr. Sullivan performs cataract procedures at Androscoggin Valley Hospital in Berlin, NH once a month. Appointments to see Dr. Sullivan in the White Mountain area can be done by calling Coos County Eye care and North Country Eye care.
In his leisure time, Dr. Sullivan enjoys cooking, hiking, skiing and playing tennis.
- BA, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
- MD, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
- Internship: St. Francis Hospital, New York, NY
- Residency: New York Eye and Eye Infirmary, New York, NY
- Fellowship, Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia PA
- Board Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Monisha Rajinkanth, O.D.
- Renee Theroux, O.D.
- Richard Chace, M.D.
- Shilpa Desai, M.D.
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- N. Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Paul J. Rychwalski, M.D.
- Susan Haskell, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Acquired Practices