Dr. Sullivan is a board certified ophthalmologist and glaucoma specialist and graduated magna cum laude with a degree in chemistry from Darmouth College. After graduating from University of Michigan Medical School, he completed his residency in ophthalmology at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary followed by a fellowship at Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Sullivan has extensive experience in community service and volunteerism with in his local communities. He also is actively involved in clinical research where his articles and findings have been published in various journals and presented at multiple Ophthalmology meetings.
In an effort to better serve the need for ophthalmic care in the White Mountains region, Dr. Sullivan performs cataract procedures at Androscoggin Valley Hospital in Berlin, NH once a month. Appointments to see Dr. Sullivan in the White Mountain area can be done by calling Coos County Eyecare and North Country Eyecare.
In his leisure time, Dr. Sullivan enjoys cooking, hiking, skiing and playing tennis.
- Board Certified, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellowship at Wills Eye Hospital
July 2013 – June 2014
- Residency at New York Eye and Eye Infirmary
Julyl 2010 – June 2013
- Internship at St. Francis Hospital
July 2009 – June 2010
- M.D., University of Michigan Medical School
Aug. 2005 – June 2009
- B.A., Dartmouth College
Sept. 2001 – June 2005
- Richard Chace, M.D.
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Susan Haskell, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Michelle L. McLaughlin, O.D.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Acquired Practices