Dr. Janet Rand graduated as the valedictorian from the New England College of Optometry in 1998. She then completed a cornea/contact lens residency in 1999 where she did rotations at the Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Boston Foundation for Sight and Cornea Consultants.
Janet Rand, O.D. joined Eyesight in May, 2005. Dr. Rand practiced at a cornea specialty practice in Boston for 6 years before joining Eyesight. She enjoys her specialty in contact lenses-including cornea and external disease as well as complicated contact lens fits.
Dr. Rand takes a holistic approach in the prevention of eye disease, and is devoted to finding the vision correction option that best fits each individual lifestyle.
Dr. Rand resides in Massachusetts with her two children and two black labs. In her leisure time she enjoys windsurfing and hiking.
- The New England College of Optometry, Residency-Cornea and Contact Lenses 7/98-6/99
- The New England College of Optometry, 1998
- BS, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 1989
- Affiliated Clinical Professor of Optometry, 2005
- Richard Chace, M.D.
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Paul J. Rychwalski, M.D.
- Susan Haskell, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Acquired Practices