Dr. Theroux practices primary care optometry at Eyesight Ophthalmic Services (www.EyesightNH.com) in the Exeter and Portsmouth locations. She also provides pre and post refractive surgery care at Eyesight’s sister-company, Clear Advantage Vision Correction Center (www.ClearAdvantageLaser.com). She completed a Bachelor of Arts in biology from Rutgers University in New Jersey. She became interested in the eye care field while working with a glaucoma specialist during her time at Rutgers. Dr. Theroux traveled to Boston to study eye care at the New England College of Optometry in Back Bay, Boston. She graduated with a doctorate of Optometry in 2016 and then completed a residency in ocular disease at the Brockton VA Medical Center.
Dr. Theroux grew up in several countries while traveling with her parents who were both in the Air Force. She has lived in the United States, Germany and Australia. She has fallen in love with New England, and now resides in Massachusetts. She enjoys traveling, hiking and snow boarding.
- BS, Rutgers University, New Brunswick
- OD, New England College of Optometry (NECO), Boston MA
- Residency, VA Medical, Brockton MA, Ocular Disease
- License in Optometry, NH, MA and PA
- American Optometric Association
- Co-President, NECO Public Health Club
Honors and Awards:
- Beta Sigma Kappa- National Optometric Honor Society
- Presidential Scholarship- The New England College of Optometry
- Co-President of the newly created Public Health Club at NECO- SY 2014-2015
- NECO’s The American Public Health Associations (APH A) liaison- new position that began SY 2014-2015
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- N. Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Shilpa Desai, M.D.
- Paul J. Rychwalski, M.D.
- Susan Haskell, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Renee Theroux, O.D.
- Monisha Rajinikanth, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Acquired Practices