We are pleased to welcome Dr. Hilary Hamer to our practice!
- Doctor of Optometry, Salutatorian,Master of Vision Science, New England College of Optometry, Boston, MA. 2017
- Master of Arts in Chemistry & Chemical Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. 2013
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Summa Cum Laude, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY. 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, Summa Cum Laude Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY. 2011
- Optometrist, Lowell Community Health Center, Lowell, MA. 2018-Present
- Senior Chemistry Editor, MCAT Product, Firecracker, Inc. 2012-2014
- Teaching Fellow & Academic Tutor, Harvard Summer School and Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. 2012-2013
- H.A. Hamer, J. Le, V. San. Impact of a New Optometry Clinic within
an Established Community Health Center: A Retrospective Study of the
First Year. 2019
- Hamer H, MacLeod A & Panorgias A. Binocular Interactions during
Rapid Alternating Occlusion as measured with Visual Evoked
Honors & Awards:
- James F. Riley, OD Scholarship, Alumni Association Scholarship. 2016
- Walman Optical Company Scholarship. 2016
- Beta Sigma Kappa (BSK) Student Research Grant. 2015
- Fund for Excellence Scholarship. 2013
- Roland Walker Prize, William Pitt Mason Prize, Merck Index Award. 2011
- American Academy of Optometry. 2019
- American Optometric Association. 2017
- Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society. 2015
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- N. Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Kinley Beck, M.D.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Renee Lynch, O.D.
- Monisha Rajinikanth, O.D.
- Hilary A. Hamer, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Acquired Practices