Dr. Renee Theroux Lynch practices primary care optometry at Eyesight Ophthalmic Services (www.EyesightNH.com) in the Exeter and Portsmouth locations. She also provides pre and post refractive surgery care at Eyesight’s sister-company, Clear Advantage Vision Correction Center (www.ClearAdvantageLaser.com). She completed a Bachelor of Arts in biology from Rutgers University in New Jersey. She became interested in the eye care field while working with a glaucoma specialist during her time at Rutgers. Dr. Lynch traveled to Boston to study eye care at the New England College of Optometry in Back Bay, Boston. She graduated with a doctorate of Optometry in 2016 and then completed a residency in ocular disease at the Brockton VA Medical Center.
Dr.’s Lynch, McLoughlin and Turner received specialized training at Dry Eye University for the care and treatment of ocular surface disease and dry eye management. All 3 of our doctors are using the most advanced technology and therapeutic methods available for the management of dry eyes. Our doctors use a “personalized” approach to treatment and understand that dry eye disease is a complex and multifactorial condition that requires not only treating the disease, but remedying the underlying factors causing the condition. Dr. Lynch provides Dry Eye treatments at our Exeter office.
In addition to optometric and dry eye care, Dr. Lynch also specializes in pre-operative and post-operative refractive care at Eyesight’s sister company, Clear Advantage Vision Correction Center (www.ClearAdvantageLaser.com). Her refractive experience includes pre and post-operative care for LASIK, PRK, Bladefree LASIK, and Visian ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens).
While traveling with her parents who were both in the Air Force, Dr. Lynch has lived in the United States, Germany and Australia. She has fallen in love with New England, and now resides in Massachusetts. She enjoys traveling, hiking and snow boarding.
Dr. Renee Theroux Lynch was married in June 2019 and is enjoying her new married life with Patrick. As Dr. Lynch explained; “married life is great…changing my name is a stressful process!”
- BS, Rutgers University, New Brunswick
- OD, New England College of Optometry (NECO), Boston MA
- Residency, VA Medical, Brockton MA, Ocular Disease
- License in Optometry, NH, MA and PA
- American Optometric Association
- Co-President, NECO Public Health Club
Honors and Awards:
- Beta Sigma Kappa- National Optometric Honor Society
- Presidential Scholarship- The New England College of Optometry
- Co-President of the newly created Public Health Club at NECO- SY 2014-2015
- NECO’s The American Public Health Associations (APH A) liaison- new position that began SY 2014-2015
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- N. Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Kinley Beck, M.D.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Renee Theroux Lynch, O.D.
- Monisha Rajinikanth, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Acquired Practices