Warren Goldblatt, MD has been taking care of people in the New Hampshire Seacoast and surrounding areas since 1995. After graduating from Cornell University with distinction, he attended New York University Medical School. Deciding to focus his career in eye surgery, he completed his ophthalmic residency at the prestigious L.S.U. Eye center in New Orleans under the instruction of Herbert Kaufman, MD and Marguerite McDonald,MD, both nationally and internationally recognized leaders in eye surgery.
Board Certified with the American Board of Ophthalmology, he is a member of both the American Academy of Ophthalmology as well as the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
He has a strong interest in refractive cataract surgery, specializing in maximizing glasses independence after surgery. Having extensive experience in this area, he has been implanting specialized premium intraocular lenses since 2005 and was the first surgeon in New Hampshire to implant the Symfony Multifocal lens, which reduces or eliminates the need for glasses at all ranges.
Dr. Goldblatt and Dr. N. Timothy Peters were one of the first surgeons in New England to perform Glaukos iStent surgery on glaucoma patients during cataract procedures. For patients with combined cataract and open-angle glaucoma, iStent reduces intraocular pressure (IOP) by improving aqueous humor outflow. Inserted through a 1.5-mm corneal incision, iStent is the only FDA-approved device for the treatment of mild to moderate open-angle glaucoma.
Since 2007, Dr. Goldblatt has been actively assisting in the research and delivery of new ocular therapies for all areas of ophthalmic diseases and conditions as a principle investigator and sub-investigator for ophthalmic clinical research trials.
Dr. Goldblatt resides in Dover, NH with his wife, Dr. Pamela Schultze, who is also a physician, and their three sons. In his leisure time, he enjoys tennis, swimming, biking, skiing, and hiking. Dr. Goldblatt also has a passion for dancing Argentine Tango where he and his wife have been asked to do showcase dances throughout New Hampshire.
Dr. Goldblatt was recently interviewed by radio WTSN 98.7 about his skills and experience. Listen to that interview here.
- BS, with distinction, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- MD, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Internship: New York University-Manhattan VA Hospital, New York, NY
- Residency: Louisiana State University Eye Center, New Orleans, LA
- Board Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- NH Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- N. Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Shilpa Desai, M.D.
- Paul J. Rychwalski, M.D.
- Susan Haskell, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Renee Theroux, O.D.
- Monisha Rajinikanth, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Acquired Practices