Dr. Susan Haskell is an alumni of the New England College of Optometry in Boston. She sees in our Somersworth office and has a special interest in Ocular Surface Disease (Dry Eye). Dr. Haskell has been an optometrist at Eyesight since 1989.
Dr. Haskell is a Diplomate of the American Board of Optometry, a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry. She lectures on Ocular Surface Disease. She is a Fellow of the American Board of Optometry (ABO).
Over the years, Dr. Haskell has been involved with the NH Association for the Blind and with vision screenings in our local schools. In addition, since 2004 Dr. Haskell has been a sub-investigator for numerous ophthalmic and refractive clinical research trials.
Outside the office, Dr. Haskell is a sports enthusiast and a fan of the Red Sox, Patriots and Bruins. She enjoys cycling, both fat-biking and road biking, and tennis. She is a certified spin instructor.
- BS, University of Maine
- OD, New England College of Optometry, Boston, MA
- Clinical Training: Manchester NH VA Hospital; North End Community Health Center, Boston MA; VA Hospital, W. Roxbury and Brocton, MA; Boston Optometric Center
- Member: NHOA and American Academy of Optometry (ABO)
- Served on NHOA Board of Directors
- Served on the NH Board of Optometry
- Fellow, American Academy of Optometry
- Diplomate, Amercian Academy of Optometry
- COPE course reviewer, Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry (ARBO)
- Advisory Board/Speaker for Allergan and Nordic Naturals
- Dry Eye Specialist and Lecturer
- Richard Chace, M.D.
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- N. Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Shilpa Desai, M.D.
- Paul J. Rychwalski, M.D.
- Susan Haskell, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Acquired Practices
- Renee Theroux, O.D.
- Monisha Rajinikanth, O.D.