After completing optometry school, Dr. McLaughlin practiced in Dover, Delaware for 8 years before joining Eyesight in 1999. Along with practicing primary eye care in our Exeter office, she also offers a specialty clinic for Dry Eye Syndrome in both the Exeter and Portsmouth offices. Dr McLaughlin incorporates her interest in health and nutrition into her treatment of eye disease, and enjoys educating patients on how they can enhance the health of their eyes through nutrition.
She is currently working towards certification in Functional Medicine, which focuses on the person as a whole rather than focusing just on symptoms, and addresses the underlying cause of disease including nutrition and lifestyle.
Dr. McLaughlin and her husband reside in Dover, New Hampshire. She enjoys hiking, reading and traveling.
- Eastern Nazarene College, Quincy MA
- BS, Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Philadelphia PA, 1989
- OD, Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Philadelphia PA, 1991
- Member, New Hampshire Optometric Association, American Optometric Association
- Member, Ocular Nutrition Society
- Dry Eye Specialist, Eyesight Ophthalmic Services, Exeter and Portsmouth NH
- Richard Chace, M.D.
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Susan Haskell, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Michelle L. McLaughlin, O.D.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Acquired Practices