Dr. Lauren McLoughlin grew up in Brooklyn, NY and graduated from Brooklyn College in 1992 magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree. After graduating from SUNY College of Optometry in 1997, Dr. McLoughlin completed her residency in ocular disease and primary care at the VA Medical Center in Wilmington, Delaware in 1998.
In addition to her training and experience in pre-operative and post-operative LASIK care at Eyesight’s sister company, Clear Advantage Vision Correction Center, Dr. McLoughlin has practiced in a variety of optometric and ophthalmologic settings and has owned two optometric practices in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Dr. McLoughlin lives in Durham, NH with her husband and two children.
- OD, SUNY College of Optometry, New York, N.Y.
- BS, Psychology, Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, N.Y. – Magna Cum Laude
- New Hampshire Optometric Association
- Massachusetts License in Optometry
- New York License in Optometry
- New Hampshire License in Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- ARBO – COPE Course Instructor
- Richard Chace, M.D.
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Paul J. Rychwalski, M.D.
- Susan Haskell, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Acquired Practices