Dr. Lauren McLoughlin grew up in Brooklyn, NY and graduated from Brooklyn College in 1992 magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree. After graduating from SUNY College of Optometry in 1997, Dr. McLoughlin completed her residency in ocular disease and primary care at the VA Medical Center in Wilmington, Delaware in 1998.
Dr. McLoughlin also specializes in pre-operative and post-operative refractive care at Eyesight’s sister company, Clear Advantage Vision Correction Center (www.ClearAdvantageLaser.com). Her refractive experience includes pre and post-operative care for LASIK, PRK, Bladefree LASIK, Visian ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) and the Raindrop Presbyopic Inlay for patients who wear reading glasses only. Dr. McLoughlin has also practiced in a variety of optometric and ophthalmic settings and has owned two optometric practices in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Dr. McLoughlin lives in Durham, NH with her husband and two children.
- B.S. Psychology, Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, N.Y. – Magna Cum Laude
- OD, SUNY College of Optometry, New York, NY
- Residency – Wilmington VA Medical Center, Wilmington, DE
- New Hampshire Optometric Association
- License in Optometry – New Hampshire
- Formerly licensed in Optometry in Massachusetts and New York
- Board Certified with American Board of Optometry since 2013
- American Optometric Association
- ARBO – COPE Course Instructor and Administrator
- Affiliated Clinical Professor of Optometry – South East College of Optometry, New England College of Optometry and Salus University
- Speaker for Vistakon; Contact Lenses
- Richard Chace, M.D.
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- N. Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Paul J. Rychwalski, M.D.
- Susan Haskell, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Acquired Practices