Dr. Christopher Turner joined Eyesight in 2004. In addition to primary care optometry, Dr. Turner provides pre- and post-operative care for refractive surgery at Eyesight’s sister company, Clear Advantage Vision Correction Center. He also provides eye exams to nursing home residents and performs low-vision care for the visually impaired.
Dr. Turner and wife Jeanine, also a practicing optometrist reside in Exeter, NH with their two children.
- BS, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas
- OD, Southern College of Optometry, Memphis, Tennessee
- Member, New Hampshire Optometric Association and American Optometric Association
- COPE qualified instructor in pre-and post-operative refractive surgery
- Richard Chace, M.D.
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Susan Haskell, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Michelle L. McLaughlin, O.D.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Acquired Practices