Dr. Christopher Turner joined Eyesight in 2004. In addition to primary care optometry, Dr. Turner also specializes in pre-operative and post-operative refractive care at Eyesight’s sister company, Clear Advantage Vision Correction Center (www.ClearAdvantageLaser.com). His refractive experience includes pre and post-operative care for LASIK, PRK, Bladefree LASIK, Visian ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) and the Raindrop Presbyopic Inlay for patients who wear reading glasses only. He also provides eye exams to nursing home residents and performs low-vision care for the visually impaired.
Dr. Turner and wife Jeanine, also a practicing optometrist, reside in Exeter, NH with their two children.
- BS, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
- OD, Southern College of Optometry, Memphis, TN
- Externships: Dr. Tony Stubits, Amelia Island, FL and Emni Eye Specialists, Aurora, CO
- Member, New Hampshire Optometric Association and American Optometric Association
- Member, Optometric Council on Refractive Technology
- ARBO – COPE Course Instructor and Administrator
- Affiliated Clinical Professor of Optometry – Southern College of Optometry (SCO)
- Richard Chace, M.D.
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- N. Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Shilpa Desai, M.D.
- Paul J. Rychwalski, M.D.
- Susan Haskell, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Acquired Practices
- Renee Theroux, O.D.
- Monisha Rajinikanth, O.D.