Dr. Christopher Turner joined Eyesight in 2004. In addition to primary care optometry, Dr. Turner also specializes in pre-operative and post-operative refractive care at Eyesight’s sister company, Clear Advantage Vision Correction Center (www.ClearAdvantageLaser.com). His refractive experience includes pre and post-operative care for LASIK, PRK, Bladefree LASIK, and Visian ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens). He also provides eye exams to nursing home residents and performs low-vision care for the visually impaired.
Dr. Turner and wife Jeanine, also a practicing optometrist, reside in Exeter, NH with their two children.
- BS, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
- OD, Southern College of Optometry, Memphis, TN
- Externships: Dr. Tony Stubits, Amelia Island, FL and Emni Eye Specialists, Aurora, CO
- Member, New Hampshire Optometric Association and American Optometric Association
- Member, Optometric Council on Refractive Technology
- ARBO – COPE Course Instructor and Administrator
- Affiliated Clinical Professor of Optometry – Southern College of Optometry (SCO)
- Lucian Szmyd, Jr., M.D.
- Warren S. Goldblatt, M.D.
- N. Timothy Peters, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Marsha C. Kavanagh, M.D.
- Timothy W. Sullivan, M.D.
- Claudia Bartolini, M.D.
- Andre Witkin, M.D.
- Shilpa Desai, M.D.
- Paul J. Rychwalski, M.D.
- Susan Haskell, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Christopher J. Turner, O.D.
- Lauren K. McLoughlin, O.D.
- Former Doctors
- Janet Rand, O.D.
- Acquired Practices
- Renee Theroux, O.D.
- Monisha Rajinikanth, O.D.